The Destined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats inspired wild Pokemon roleplay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Season
Current Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Shortcuts
Important Threads
Site Rules
In Character Info
FAQ
----------------------
Clan Information
Fubuki Clan
Kusa Clan
Mizu Clan
Kasai Clan
Rikai Clan
---------------------- General
Site Plot and Lore
Character Census
Clan News
-Fubuki Clan-

Food Count: 100
Notices
•Prey - plentiful
•Conditions - warm

-Kusa Clan-

Notices
•Prey - plentiful
•Conditions - warm

-Mizu Clan-

Notices
•Prey - plentiful
•Conditions - warm 
•Kaori was assigned Kuroro as a mentor

-Kasai Clan-

Notices
•Prey - uncommon
•Conditions - very hot 
•Shintara was assigned Krik as a mentor

-Rikai Clan-

Notices
•Prey - scarce
•Conditions - very hot

•Jacquotte was assigned Karada(NPC) as a mentor

Credits
Thankyou to...
Raishock
For the creation of Mizu Clan and for his valued opinions and ideas on an assortment of other site features.
Lazarus
For the creation the site, Kasai Clan, parts of Kusa Clan, finding the site's layout and icons and the food system.
Darkrai
For the creation of Rikai Clan
Erulissë
For the creation of Fubuki Clan and parts of Kusa Clan, managing the widgets and sidebar and helping with the food system.

- FAQ -

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erulissë

Erulissë

Shards : 180

- FAQ - Empty
PostSubject: - FAQ -   - FAQ - EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 am

There are a number of sections in this thread for different questions related to different aspects of the site. If you are looking for something specific, please use the quick links below;

(QUICK LINKS HERE)
Note to Staff:

- General Questions -

Why are real animals used as prey and not other Pokemon?
Since all five clans can have clan members of every type, size and species it would be almost like cannibalism to hunt and catch other Pokemon to eat. What if you had a pidgey in your clan and caught a pidgey in the forest to feed the members of that clan? I'm not sure that would go down particularly well. The alternative was banning specific species so that those species could be used as prey, but that would have limited the choices members had for what species their character(s) were.

Are there other clans aside from the five here?
No, the clans take up a large amount of space and are the only five in their area. If there are other large groups of pokemon it is highly unlikely, if not impossible, that they will have similar customs and systems like the clans. If there are any other large groups of pokemon working together to survive(other than rogues that band together) they would likely be too far away to be mentioned.

What beliefs do the clan hold?
Each clan is different, some allow their members to believe in whatever they want while others hold the entire clan strict to a certain belief. Whether the Legendary Pokemon are consider deities or not is up to the religion, but the gods cannot interfere with the RP at all.

How do I role-play with people in other clans?
In the center is neutral territory, no fights are to take place there, and there is a mutual hunting ground where all clans can hunt if they like. There is also the outer lands that are ruled by the rouges. However, please note that becoming friends with members of a different clan may be looked down on in some clans depending on their customs and courtship with members of a different clan is generally looked down on by all.

I decided to have my character be in a relationship with a different clan member due to the nature of my character, where do the kids go?
Usually, the Eggs(unless they have hatched and are then babies) go to the mother's clan, but if something were to happen to the mother before the eggs hatch the father decides whether they stay with the mother's clan or come with him. This is usually a good cause of clan disputes.

- Staff Positions, Clan Leadership -

Can I be an admin?
No.

How do I become a clan leader?
Before your character becomes a leader, they must be a Head of something. The leader usually specifies which head is to become leader before death, but in the case of the leader dying before a Head is chosen then the Head Knight will usually be given the position, though the tradition varies per clan. However, in order for the character of a member to become a full leader, the user that controls the character must be approved by all admins and original founders (Corrupt characters will not be rejected unless there is already a majority of corrupt leaders). You can still be a chosen head, but never become leader.

If I become leader, what can I change?
You cannot change the system of how your members are organized(Knights, Scouts, and Healers), or the clan names. You CAN have your character try to change traditions, but the clan members can still uphold their own beliefs and may revolt if your character tries to force the new traditions upon them.

Why isn't [insert admin name here] looking over my character when they're clearly online?
Founders/Admins do not have the ability to accept characters into another clan in the case that the bio does not match the clan's traditions, rogues on the other hand are free for any founder to approve so long as their sure there is no issues that will rise such as the character coming from some other clan that is exactly like these clans. If the founder has yet to look at the bio, we ask that you do not pester them about it every 10 minutes and ask that you put at least a 12 hour wait before you ask again.

- Pokémon Species, Moves and Abilities -

How does being a fish pokemon work?
As a fish, you can float just a tiny bit above the ground, though it is up to you and you can also choose for your character to not have this ability and have to flop around everywhere if you prefer.

Why is Wailmer banned?
Wailmer's evolution, Wailord, is too big and lacks limbs to rp; they aren't even snake-like as Gyarados, Onix, Steelix and others are to give them a way to be more easily manoeuvrable and so have been banned from rp.

Will the Ability Pick-Up affect the rate of which my pokemon finds items?
No, the ability would require special attention to a specific character and might cause over-spawning of items on a character and over power them with the items by accident. Its best to avoid this ability completely.

How does Zorua and Zoroark's Illusion ability work? Can they change completely like Ditto can?
The quick answer is no; their ability is Illusion, not transform or imposter. Zorua and Zoroark thus do not actually transform into the pokemon they imitate, but rather their ability only fools other pokemon into seeing them differently. It is an illusion, not a transformation and you cannot actually have a Zorua character fly if they are imitating a bird, or be able to breathe underwater if they are imitating a fish, as they are not that bird or fish. Thus you must play to the limitations of the ability.

My character evolves by using an item! How do I get one?
All evolution items are able to purchase for 1000 Shards at the 'Cheat Shop' linked Here.

I don't want my character to evolve! Can I just say that they stopped their evolution?
No, you must acquire an Everstone from the 'Cheat Shop' linked above this question. Your character can last 3 threads of resisting evolution before the character evolves so it is suggested that if you have not already obtained an Everstone, that you use these three threads to gain enough Shards to afford one.
Back to top Go down

- FAQ -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Destined :: Important Information :: Rules and General Info-
Jump to: