The Destined
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior Cats inspired wild Pokemon roleplay!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Season
Current Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Shortcuts
Important Threads
Site Rules
In Character Info
FAQ
----------------------
Clan Information
Fubuki Clan
Kusa Clan
Mizu Clan
Kasai Clan
Rikai Clan
---------------------- General
Site Plot and Lore
Character Census
Clan News
-Fubuki Clan-

Food Count: 100
Notices
•Prey - plentiful
•Conditions - warm

-Kusa Clan-

Notices
•Prey - plentiful
•Conditions - warm

-Mizu Clan-

Notices
•Prey - plentiful
•Conditions - warm 
•Kaori was assigned Kuroro as a mentor

-Kasai Clan-

Notices
•Prey - uncommon
•Conditions - very hot 
•Shintara was assigned Krik as a mentor

-Rikai Clan-

Notices
•Prey - scarce
•Conditions - very hot

•Jacquotte was assigned Karada(NPC) as a mentor

Credits
Thankyou to...
Raishock
For the creation of Mizu Clan and for his valued opinions and ideas on an assortment of other site features.
Lazarus
For the creation the site, Kasai Clan, parts of Kusa Clan, finding the site's layout and icons and the food system.
Darkrai
For the creation of Rikai Clan
Erulissë
For the creation of Fubuki Clan and parts of Kusa Clan, managing the widgets and sidebar and helping with the food system.

Eru's Suggestion Thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erulissë

Erulissë

Shards : 180

Eru's Suggestion Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Eru's Suggestion Thread!   Eru's Suggestion Thread! EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Because I keep coming up with stuff. Ima edit it all here. I think the five clans thing was already implemented tho so i won't bother saying that again |D

Anyhow woo suggestion since idk if it was considered or not yet...
Scout/Spies
I think an interesting occupation for scouts would be that in wartime, or when a clan plans an attack on another clan, some of them are used for intelligence gathering. Almost like spies if you know what I mean. However, when not doing this, they are in charge of food gathering and the like for the clans. So, perhaps the scouts in each clan could be taught in the ways of stealth and intelligence gathering for such a situation.. or if you're not comfortable with every scout having this sort of ability, maybe only a select 'stealth group' in each clan consisting of three or four, plus the head scout or something.

Deciding a Clan Leader
I'm unsure of whether you have this decided or not, but from what i've read so far i've come to the assumption that when the clan leader bites the dust, the head Knight takes over as leader. I would like to suggest that instead, the clan takes a vote between the Head Knight, Head Scout and Head Healer. Each would be powerful, respected pokemon within the clan, and each would have talents suitable for that of a leader otherwise they would not have attained their ranking to begin with. However, I do think that even with this voting system, the Head Knight would in clan tradition generally be accepted and voted into the leader position, because their job as protectors and fighters means that most of the clan would know about them and their deeds, though many exceptions would have been seen in the clan's histories.
Edit: It has since been proposed that the leader will choose which of the heads they wish to have as their successor, however if the leader dies before a choice is made, it will be put to a clan vote. I think that for the leader's choice to count as a valid successor, the leader must have voiced these wishes before the entire clan in a clan meeting.

War/Battle
This has kinda been mentioned by a few people, but they seem to be unhappy with the idea that the outcome of a battle or war is decided on buy the roll of a single two sided dice. Instead, I considered the idea that perhaps each mini battle within that war gets it's own dice roll, or set of rolls depending on attacks used or something. The end result of each battle would then be tallied, and whichever clan won the most battles would win the war or border scrap or whatever. I haven't thought this through much, so it's just a basic idea, but personally I believe it to be much better than an entire war being decided by one dice roll.

Ceremonies
I'm unsure of whether you plan to include ceremonies or not, but they were always something I quite liked, as it gave every member of the clan their chance to shine and be recognized. I had a quick discussion with Uxie about this in the chat, but I think that if you do decide to include ceremonies, you should not allocate an entire board for them as I feel that it would be rather a waste of space as each ceremony is likely to last for less than a page of RP. Instead, I think people should put them at the beginning of another thread and state in the description that that was where __[Name]__'s ceremony took place. E.g, for a newly apprenticed pokemon, their ceremony could be included at the beginning of the thread where their first lesson takes place, thus transitioning from one event to the other smoothly and not creating unnecessarily short threads.

So yea anyhow. Bear in mind these are only suggestions. You can disregard them or use them, I don't really mind. I will probably add more if I come up with anything. I'm also going to use this to keep track of stuff that has been relatively agreed; e.g the edit I made to the deciding a clan leader suggestion.
Back to top Go down

Eru's Suggestion Thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Destined :: Important Information :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: